The Catholic Church in South West Queensland LIVE STREAM MASS

FAQ & Support

Frequently Asked Questions & Support

This listing is not necessarily an endoresment by the Diocese of Toowoomba of non-diocesan services. Please contact services and research to find the best option for you.

I need my Baptism Certificate. All Baptism records are kept at the parish/church the Baptism took place at. Search our parishes to find their contact details. If you don’t know the specific name of the church, you can search by town to find churches in that location.


I am looking for a priest to talk to/celebrate a Baptism/celebrate a Wedding/celebrate a special Mass. If you know the priest you’re looking for or want to find a priest in your area, you can search our parishes to find their contact details.

If you are looking for a retired priest, please contact the Bishop’s Office.


I’m sick/have a family member who is sick and would like to talk to someone. Pastoral Care is available in a number of health care and aged care facilities across the Diocese, talk to your health care provider about availability.

Or you can contact Ecumenical Pastoral Care (based at Toowoomba Hospital) on 07 4616 6415.

Or you can contact the Hospital/Aged Care Chaplain, Fr Michael Cooney on 0427 138 547.


I need to talk to someone/need assistance. CatholicCare Social Services offers a range of counselling and support services as well as support for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community and Refugee and Migrant community. CatholicCare operates throughout the Toowoomba Diocese.

St Vincent de Paul offers assistance to those experiencing hard times.

Rosies Friends on the Street operates in Toowoomba offering friendly conversation and a bite to eat. Visit their website to find outreach locations and times.

I’m looking for aged care services/in home care for myself/family member. St Vincent’s Care Services offers residential care (Lourdes). Contact them on 1800 778 767 to discuss your needs.


I need to find out more about marriage separation/divorce/annulment/re-marriage. Please contact the Tribunal on 07 4632 7443.