All resources (unless noted) are PDF Documents. Visit the Adobe Website to obtain a free reader.
Day of Reflection and Prayer - Use this resource to conduct a day of prayer and reflection.
Day of Reflection and Prayer (Word 2007 and Higher)
Day of Reflection and Prayer (Word 2003)
This Novena of Prayer has been prepared for use in parishes, schools, communites and small
groups. It may also be used by individuals.
Pastoral Care Library
The Pastoral Care Library provides resources on many topics for pastoral care workers and anyone who wants to borrow items from our collection. We currently have over seven hundred books, cds, videos and pamphlets broadly covered by the following subjects:
- Social justice
- Interfaith spiritual care
- Theology on different faith traditions
- Interpersonal relationships, emotions, leadership
- Grief, death, wisdom and ethics
- Devotional literature, meditation, books about prayer
- Personal and Christian experience, suffering and hope
- Pastoral care, (in hospitals and beyond), guidance and counselling Worship, liturgies, rituals and prayers
- Comparative religions and aboriginal spirituality
- Care of aged and special needs people (aids, suicide and depression)
- Literature for children to help them understand and cope with death and suffering.
There are many authors represented who have a wealth of knowledge and a deep spirituality which enables them to reach out and touch others in so many different ways. Anyone is able to borrow from the collection. Just get in touch with the Pastoral Care Office.
Other Pastoral Care Resources
Blessings and Prayers
- Blessing for a Newly Birthed Child
- Blessing of Thanksgiving
- A Beauty Blessing
- Blessing (Hospital Workers)
- Thanksgiving Blessing for Nurses